What is JUVÉDERM®?
JUVÉDERM® is the world’s #1 selling dermal filler collection. JUVÉDERM® is commonly used to lift and contour cheeks, add fullness to lips, and reduce lines and wrinkles around the nose and mouth. The results are instant, long-lasting and non-surgical.
What it is:
- Injectable formulation of Hyaluronic Acid Filler (HA) that adds volume to different areas of the face
- HA is a naturally occurring substance found in the human body. The products in the JUVÉDERM® Collection of Fillers are made from a modified form of HA.
- Corrects facial areas of concerns cost effectively and without surgery
- You will see results immediately/instantly. Results may last one year to two years, with optimal correction and depending on the formula used.
How it works:
- As we age, we lose collagen. Collagen has many important functions, including providing your skin with structure
- Your specialist will inject your facial areas of concern with JUVÉDERM® to restore age-related volume loss
- JUVÉDERM® looks natural and does not require surgery
JUVÉDERM® Results – Subtle and Long-Lasting
*Actual patients pictured. Individual results may vary; not a guarantee.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Call: Lora Cork, ARNP (360)708-4676 to schedule your appointment.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION & APPROVED USES
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA®XC injectable gel is for deep injection in the cheek area to correct age-related volume loss in adults over 21. JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™XC injectable gel is for injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds (such as nasolabial folds) in adults over 21. JUVÉDERM®XC injectable gel is for injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds (such as nasolabial folds). JUVÉDERM®Ultra XC is for injection into the lips and perioral area for lip augmentation in adults over the age of 21. JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA®XC injectable gel is for injection into the lips for lip augmentation and for correction of perioral lines in adults over the age of 21.Are there any reasons why I should not receive any JUVÉDERM®injectable gel formulation?Do not use these products if you have a history of multiple severe allergies or severe allergic reactions (anaphylaxis), or if you are allergic to lidocaine or the Gram-positive bacterial proteins used in these products.
What precautions should my doctor advise me about?
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. The safety of these products for use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding has not been studied
- The safety of JUVÉDERM VOLUMA®XC in patients under 35years or over 65years, the safety of JUVÉDERM®XC and JUVÉDERM®Ultra XC injectable gels in patients under 18years, and the safety of JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™XC and JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA®XC in patients under 22years has not been studied
- The safety and effectiveness of JUVÉDERM VOLUMA®XC in areas other than the cheek area, JUVÉDERM®XC and JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™XC for areas other than facial wrinkles and folds, and JUVÉDERM®Ultra XC and JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC in areas other than the lips and perioral area have not been established in clinical studies
- Tell your doctor if you have a history of excessive scarring (eg, hypertrophic scarring and keloid formations) or pigmentation disorders, as use of these products may result in additional scars or changes in pigmentation
- Tell your doctor if you are planning other laser treatments or a chemical peel, as there is a possible risk of inflammation at the treatment site if these procedures are performed after treatment
- Patients who experience skin injury near the site of injection with this product may be at a higher risk for side effects
- Tell your doctor if you are on immunosuppressive therapy used to decrease the body’s immune response, as use of these products may result in an increased risk of infection
- Tell your doctor if you are using medications that can prolong bleeding, such as aspirin, ibuprofen, or other blood thinners, as this may result in increased bruising or bleeding at the injection site
- Minimize strenuous exercise, exposure to extensive sun or heat, and alcoholic beverages within the first 24hours following treatment
What are possible side effects?
The most commonly reported side effects with JUVÉDERM®injectable gels included injection-site redness, swelling, pain, tenderness, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, discoloration, and itching. For JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA®XC, dryness was also reported. For JUVÉDERM VOLUMA®XC, most side effects were moderate and lasted 2 to 4weeks. For JUVÉDERM®XC, JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™XC, and JUVÉDERM®Ultra XC injectable gels, most side effects were mild or moderate and lasted 14days or less. For JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA®XC, most side effects were mild or moderate and lasted 30 days or less.One of the risks with using these products is unintentional injection into a blood vessel, and while rare, the complications can be serious and may be permanent. These complications, which have been reported for facial injections, can include vision abnormalities, blindness, stroke, temporary scabs, or permanent scarring.As with all skin injection procedures, there is a risk of infection.
To report a side effect with any JUVÉDERM®product, please call Allergan at 1-800-433-8871. Please visit Juvederm.com or talk to your doctor for more information.
Available by prescription only.